Hello My Friends!
Welcome to Stamp it Blog Hop this month’s theme is New Year Eve!
We are all Really excited to share our projects. Make sure to leave a comment on each blog with the hashtag #stampitcontest to be entered to win the Lots of Happiness Card Kit!
When I think of New Year’s Eve I think of bubbles sparkles anticipation of new things yet to come and reflection on things of the past. That being said I had the inspiration for this card I love this decked out sassy senior with a glass of bubbly had to add a little bit of bling and here you have it a Happy New Years card!
The base is pre-done with the Foil- Edged Cards & envelopes.
Merry Merlot 5 1/4 x 4 1/8
Gold Foil 3 1/4 x 2 1/4 scrap for HAPPY
Whisper White 3 x 2 Scrap for Sentiment
- I used an aqua painter and dipped it into the frosted white shimmer paint and splatter it on the layer of Merry Marlot I then applied an additional layer of Vegas Gold shimmer paint onto the layer of Mary Marlot ( allow time to dry)
- I then used Gold embossing powder and embossed the image onto the piece of whisper white paper.
- Are used stampin blend markers and colored in the image
- I applied a wink of Stella to the fur trim on her coat
- I then glued the image onto the gold foil paper
- Using your Big shot and the Merry Christmas thinlit dies Cut out Happy from the Gold foil paper.
- Use the scrap whisper white and Gold in embossing powder for the sentiment New Year from Timeless Tidings stamp set, I used the small label die from the Merry Christmas Thinlits to cut out the sentiment.
- Assembly: Using dimensional’s I popped up the image and attached to the right bottom corner of card, then glued the Happy to the left upper corner of the card, are used Gold thread and placed it on the back of the sentiment pop the sentiment up on dimensional and glued it to the lower left corner of the card.
Well, I hope you Enjoyed this project, Now don’t forget to visit all the blogs to see the wonderful projects!
|11.||Linda L Cullen|