Well they have done it again, this months Paper Pumpkin is the cutest!
Send a little love to someone special with the Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit. From heaps of heart-shaped elements to paper pieces in red and pink, this month’s kit has everything you need to create eight adorable cards—with coordinating envelopes—for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, and every celebration of love in between!
With the add-on to January’s sweet and sentimental kit, there’s even more love to share! The add-on—called Little Love Boxes—includes 20 tiny, printed boxes and 24 die-cut, heart-shelled snails and sentiment labels. When combined with the remaining components from the Sending Hearts kit, you can create treat packaging, additional cards, and so much more!
To learn more about making messages from the heart with this month’s kit and coordinating add-on, check out the promotional information below.
ABOUT THE JANUARY KIT
Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit: Details
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, gold, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate, white
ABOUT THE ADD-ON
Little Love Boxes: Details
- Add-on contains 20 printed mini boxes and 24 die-cut decorative pieces and sentiment labels.
- Item number: 156842
- Price: $8 USD
- Available 1 January, while supplies last!
Purchase the Little Love Boxes add-on to the Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit by placing an order through a me at Savvystamps.Stampinup.net or feel free to contact me at Savvy.Stamps@gmail.com. The add-on will be available starting 1 January, while supplies last. You must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order the add-on.
Note: Add-on is not included in January’s Paper Pumpkin subscription. It must be purchased through a separate order.