Today’s card focus is on the new In color Bumblebee. I used one of my favorites Bundle Celebrate Sunflowers, the 2020-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper, and the Tin Tile 3D Folder to create this clean card.
- Card Base: Basic White Card Stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Scored at 41/4″
- Basic White Card Stock 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Berry Delightful DSP 3 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Scrap pieces of Basic White for images & sentiment
- Take your whisper white layer and then boss using the tin tile 3-D embossing folder.
- On your small piece of whisper a card stock stamp the sentiment thanks a bunch using bumblebee ink.
- Using the coordinating dies I die cut the sunflowers use my paper snaps to snip off the leavesdie cut the sunflowers use my paper snaps to snip off the leaves
- Using the twin leaf image from the celebrate sunflower stamp set stamp leaf images using Massey meadow ink and stamping off one time.
- Use the coordinating dyes to now cut out your leaves.
- Arrange your sunflowers onto your designer series paper then took the sentiment inside.
- Using Dmensionals on the designer series paper and hear this down to the center of the embossed layer.
- Glue these layers onto your whisper white layer then onto your card base.