Today I would like to share with you a bit of fall, I created this simple crisp clean card using the sentiment from Country Home and the tree background from Winter Woods stamp sets. Who doesn’t love heat embossing I heat embossed the tree with gold embossing powder heat set it using your heat tool I then added a bit of dimension with the tasteful textile 3-D embossing folder, a touch of Gold Foil Paper with a old trim ribbon and there you have it an elegant card created simply.
- Card Base: Basic White Card Stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Scored at 41/4″
- Basic White Card Stock 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Berry Delightful DSP 3 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Scrap pieces of Basic White for images & sentiment
- Stamp the tree line image from the Winter Woods stamps are using Versamark ink across the center of the Crushed Curry card stock repeating crossing the whole piece on a horizontal line. Use Gold embossing powder to emboss these images,heat set using your heat tool.T
- Take your Crush Curry piece of card stock and run it through the Tasteful Textile 3-D embossing folder to create depth.
- Glue this down onto your Early Espresso mat layer
- Add two pieces of Gold Foil Paper to the top and the bottom center behind your Early Espresso mat.
- Now add your Very Vanilla Gold Edge Ribbon tying a knot off centered to the right.
- On a scrap piece of whisper white card stock stamp the sentiment from the Country Home stamps it “Happy Harvest Blessings “, using your paper snips cut out the sentiment then using Dimensionals pop it up onto the ribbon.
- Add Dimensionals to the back of your layers then adhere the layers onto your Early Espresso card base.
- Stamp your sentiment “Simply Thankful for all Good Things” from the Country Home stamp set onto your Whisper White Layer, then glue this layer into the inside of the card.