Hello, My Freinds!
I created today’s card using the BY THYE BAY stamp set you can earn FREE during Sale A Bration with a $50.00 purchase. I will also be giving a Free gift when shopping online at my store when spending $25-$149 in March for a FREE gift in April if you use the March online shopping code WWXFQX6N.
Today’s card is relatively simple I heat embossed using White embossing powder on Night of Navy card stock.
- The base card is a Whisper White 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ Night of Navy 5 1/4″ x 4″ scrap piece of whisper white and night of navy.
- Heat emboss the image of the House at the bay to the left bottom corner of your card
- Use the small stamp that has the Siegel invert it and stamp using Versamark, White embossing powder and heat tool on the bottom to create a water effect.
- Using your scrap piece of Night of Navy I then stamped the Shell image and the Thank you sentiment heat embossed with white embossing powder and Stampin’ Up! heating tool.
- Using your scrap piece of Whisper White and the second largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies Cut out your circle, then using the1 1/2″ circle punch cut out your shell image with your sentiment attach on top of your Whisper White circle.
- I attached a piece of 1/2″ gingham ribbon in Night of Navy across the upper quarter of the Night of Navy card stock, also attached a pho-bow. Using dimensionals then attach your sentiment to the right upper corner over your ribbon.
Your card is complete I hope You have enjoyed!!!