Hello My Friends!
Well I can hardly believe it but it’s already December Christmas just a few weeks away. I know it’s a busy time of year for everyone but taking a few moments to make some homemade gifts is a special part of the holidays.
Today I was playing at the Spirited Snowman stamp set and used the Merry Christmas thinlits dies to create this card.
Night of Navy 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 addition piece 5 x 3 1 /2
Whisper White 5 1/8 x 4 & scrap piece for Snowman
- Stamp snowflakes on the piece of Whisper White using Night of Navy ink.
- Emboss the Whisper White piece of card stock with the Swirls & Curls Textured Impression folder.
- Stamp the Snowman image using Memento ink colored him in using the blends markers, then fizzy cut it out.
- Cut a circle of Vellum using the Stitched Shape Framelits then glued your Snowman onto Vellum circle.
- Then die cut the Happy Holiday using Night of Navy paper I also used Multipurpose adhesive sheet to make it easier to adhere.
- Assembly; Glue the snowman vellum circle to the whisper white but be careful where you place the glue so you don’t see it. Next glue down the Happy Holiday
- Adhere all your layers to the base , then I added a few frosted epoxy colored with the Night of Navy blend marker.
Well there you have it! I hope you like it . Happy Stamping!!