Hello My friends and Happy Thanksgiving !!!!
I can hardly believe it’s Thanksgiving where does time go. Well Hallmark movies and card making while waiting for family to arrive as one of my favorite things to do to relax on this holiday.
I created this card using of the buffalo check stamp and the Merry Christmas Thinlits dies as well as the Winter Woods bundle.
Shaded Spruce 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Real Red 5 x 4 & scrap
Shimmer White Scrap
All Is Bright DSP 5 1/4 x 3 1/2
- Take your scrap piece of Real Red use the Buffalo Check stamp to create the checkered pattern then I used the Thinlet from the Merry Christmas dies to cut out Merry
- Take your piece of real red and use the Subtle embossing folder and emboss.
- Using the Merry Christmas Thinlits to cut out Christmas out of those Shimmer White paper.
- Stamped the pine leaf on a piece of shimmer white paper then cut out using matching dies. I have created a wreath using the pine leaves.
- Created a bow using real red ribbon
- Assembly; glue the Merry Christmas onto the All is Bright designer series paper, glued the All is Bright designer series paper to the embossed piece of Real Red, added the pine leaf wreath attached the real red bow.
- Completed the project adhere all the layers to the base of Shaded Spruce with liquid glue.
I hope you enjoyed this fun Christmas card.
I hope you are Blessed on this wonderful Thanksgiving day!